- Check-in: 3PM | Check-out: 12PM
- Learn More about our Renovation
- Vine St. self-parking garage will be closed from 1/9/15-3/31/15. View Parking Options
- Wireless High Speed Internet access in guestrooms $9.95 per day
- Self parking for 24 hours $15; valet parking for 24 hours $28
- Hotel is 100% smoke free
- Guests must be 18 years old to reserve a room
- Guaranteed reservations must be cancelled before 6 p.m. the day prior to arrival
The Westin Cincinnati Hoteloverlooks historic Fountain Square Cincinnati and is located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. The Westin is the perfect destination for things to do in Cincinnati and Cincinnati meetings. Our ideal location is two blocks from the Duke Energy Convention Center and a short walk to the city's famed restaurants, shops, museums, theater, and sports venues including the Great American Ball Park, Paul Brown Stadium, Horseshoe Casino, the Aronoff Center for Performing Arts, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Contemporary Center for the Arts, and US Bank Arena.
LUXURY HOTELS IN CINCINNATI
Our 456 guestrooms feature the renowned comfort of the Westin Heavenly Bed® and Heavenly Bath and Shower®. Rejuvenate with a session in our WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio or relax in our indoor pool and whirlpool. Business travelers will appreciate easy access to a 24-hour FedEx Office, complimentary wireless high speed Internet and pre-flight check-in PC and computer workstations available in our hotel lobby.
CINCINNATI HOTEL RESTAURANTS
From casual to fine dining, you can enjoy tempting cuisine at our Cincinnati hotel restaurants. Discover "ingredients... some assembly required" - our innovative, grab-and-go concept restaurant where you can customize your own breakfast dishes, salads and sandwiches. At OverVine, guests can enjoy a signature cocktail in our newest venue. For a memorable experience, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant, offers its signature "Fresh List" daily.